The Original Raised Dog Beds – Solid Canvas Cover
*Voted best bed for working dogs by The Sporting Gun 2010
Please allow 3-10 days for delivery
The Original raised dog beds are a little different from conventional beds and dogs love them. Pet owner’s love them too as they are so easy to clean, they deter infestations and don’t get the smells we associate with dogs and their beds.
A fabric top suspended over a metal frame, our bed creates a very comfortable place for your dog to sleep, stretch and spend hours contemplating life!
The cover moulds to your dog’s body ensuring there are no pressure points that can develop into unsightly and uncomfortable sores.
Unrestricted by sides your dog can choose to nest and curl up or stretch right out.
No heat is conducted from your dog’s body ensuring it is kept warm and comfortable with no condensation gathering underneath the bed creating smells, mildew and damp bedding. It is these features that make these beds especially good for dogs with arthritis and joint problems.
The covers are replaceable.
The solid fabric that is smooth to the touch and prevents draughts
All beds are fully collapsible and come in their own bag so are great not only at home but when travelling, holidaying or during times when your dog may need to be kennelled.
The metal frame is zinc-plated for long-term protection then powder coated for improved appearance and enhanced protection meaning it can be left outdoors if required. It comes as standard with black rubber feet and will not harm your carpets or solid floors.
Easy to clean, machine wash, jet wash, disinfect or wipe down – it couldn’t be simpler.
- Keeps dog off cold floors & out of draughts.
- Cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Great when dog moulting as hair easily brushed off cover.
- Hygienic for both dog and owner, fabric resists the smells associated with dogs.
- Parasites & Insects breed in dark corners, often where floor meets skirting boards, dogs in conventional style bedding are at greater risk from infection as parasites easily transfer to the dogs bed where they breed. Also, the folds & creases in the bedding harbour disease and encourage infestation. The fabric used for our bed is naturally resistant to infestations as parasites cannot penetrate the fabric.
- Easier for dogs to climb onto, especially older dogs that may be experiencing hip dysplasia.
- Offers comfort & support for dogs, fabric moulds to body so gives great support without a hard board or surface.
- Replacement covers available in a wide range of colours and styles enabling customers to change the look and use of their bed if required.
Raised Pet Bed Sizes:
X Small – W36cm x L64cm x H11cm – sleeping size: W36cm x L45cm Supports weight – 40kg/88lb (Suitable for – Chihuahua, Chinese Crested, Yorkshire Terrier, Papillon, Manchester Terrier, Pomeranian, Dachshund, Japanese Chin, Pekinese, Toy Poodle, Cats, Rabbits & Ferrets)
Small – W49cm x L73cm x H15cm – Sleeping size: W49cm x L55cm Supports weight – 40kg/88lb (suitable for – Boston Terrier, Shih Tzu, Border Terrier, Pug, Westie, King Charles Cavalier, Cocker Spaniel, Jack Russel, Basenji, Lhasa Apso, Bichin Frisé, Wire Fox Terrier
Medium – W59cm x L92cm x H18cm – Sleeping size: W59cm x L73cm Supports weight – 50kg/110lb (Suitable for – Whippet, Border Collie, Springer Spaniel, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Beagle, Basset Hound, Bearded Collie, Schnauzer, Shar-Pei, English Bull Terrier, Elkhound)
Large – W69cm x L111cm x H21cm – Sleeping size: W69 x L90 Supports weight – 70kg/154lb
(Suitable for – Labrador Retriever, Weimaraner, Hungarian Vizsla, Husky, Boxer, Rottweiler, Labradoodle, Doberman, German Shepherd, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Dalmatian)
X Large – W80cm x L126cm x H23cm – Sleeping size: W80cm x L114cm Supports weight – 95kg/209lb (Suitable for – Newfoundland, Great Dane, Japanese Akita, St Bernard, Irish Wolfhound, Dogue de Bordeaux, Deerhound, Large Dogs that share, Bullmastiff, Greyhound)
XX Large – W89cm x L145cm x H28cm – Sleeping size: W89cm x L128cm Supports weight – 100kg/220lb (Suitable for – Very large breeds & dogs that like to share)
Leg extensions to convert our beds into bunk beds
Replacement bed feet.
Please allow 5-7 days for delivery