NEW Kurgo’s Enhanced Strength Tru-Fit Smart Harness
Protect both your dog and passengers when out on the road with Kurgo’s new Enhanced Strength Tru-Fit Smart Harness.
It has all the features of the standard Kurgo Tru-Fit harness with the added benefit of Kurgo’s innovative Nesting Buckles.
Whether you make regular trips out with your dog in the car or just the occasional outing and you need a reliable crash – tested dog harness for him/her, this is the harness for you.
This dog harness is quick and easy to put on; simply slip it over your dog’s head and then clip it around the midsection. The five different adjustments provide a custom fit.
This dog car harness is also handy for those quick toilet stops on route, no need to change harness, the chest pad makes sure that even if your dog misbehaves on the walk or in the car he can be controlled.
This harness has a front ring as well as a standard top ring, so can also be used for ground work guiding and training your dog not to pull.
This two point contact method was developed originally by Tellington TTouch (lead attached at one end to the collar and the other end to the harness) to help dogs who naturally pull to stop, no need for choke chains or pinch collars, both methods of which we do not recommend.
Protects your dogs, drivers and passengers on the road, keeping your dog secure no matter how quickly you have to stop!
- Protects dogs, drivers and passengers on the road
- Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort
- Can be safely used with any vehicle seat belt or the Kurgo Auto Zip Line
- Includes a carabiner and 10-inch dog seat belt loop
- Functions as a car or short stop walking harness
- Five adjustment points for a perfect fit on all shapes and sizes
- All-metal hardware
- Available in black or red
- Machine washable. Line dry.
Harness instructions (click on small images above)
1. Place straps (F) around pet’s neck
2. Place straps (D) around pet’s chest and legs
3. Fasten nestling buckles (C) on both sides
4. Adjust straps to fit comfortably
5. Attach tether hook (B) to D-ring
Crash Testing Information
This harness has been tested at a University of Michigan lab, an accredited National Highway Traffic Safety Administration facility, using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for child restraint systems. It has been tested for dogs up to 75 pounds.
The Enhanced Strength Tru-Fit Smart Harness with steel Nesting Buckles has been tested in three ways. It has been tensile strength tested, dynamically tested using a static line test and finally crash tested using a sled test. The design, construction and testing provide the best protection while riding, turning, and stopping and in extreme situations
An affordable way to keep your loved ones safe while out on the road.