How to protect your rear car seat from dog hair, mud and gunk –
Dogs know how to ruin a perfectly nice car seat, and make it relatively unsuitable for passengers of the normally cleaner human variety.
So what can we do when we have an adventurous dog who likes to swim, roll in mud and generally just be a dog?
This simple idea: the Bench Seat/Back Seat Cover will not only keep your seats clean and dry even with the dirtiest of dogs, but it has extra storage pockets for those necessities (travel bowls, treats, dog food, poo bags…etc) along with tons of other great add-ons.
It is also super easy to install and then remove; which we guess may be necessary for those drives with not so furry passengers.
Extremely hard wearing, a short vac and it is as good as new.
Also good to help protect your upholstery from small children who like the occasional treat on route
More features below!
- Cargo pockets in front and rear
- Waterproof, stain and snag resistant
- Double stitched seams
- Piped edges to keep dirt and water from rolling off cover onto carpeting
- Easy to vac those dog hairs and dirt away
- Under seat attachment
- Rear of seat attachment
- Velcrow openings for seatbelt and restraint use
- Universal Fit
- 55″ W x 56 ” L
Colours: Black or Khaki
- Machine wash, cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Hang dry
- Do not bleach, a quick vac and a wipe down is normally enough to keep it clean and fresh
So do yourself a favour; save your seats, and quite possibly your sanity with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover !