Fleece Dog Harnesses – made in UK
If it’s total comfort you want for your dog then you don’t have to look any further!
Fleece walking harnesses giving maximum comfort and also help to stop dogs from pulling.
These Fleece dog harnesses are designed not only for training and great functionality but for complete comfort.
They are super soft, gentle and will not rub or irritate your dog.
They are especially good for short haired dogs or dogs with skin problems.
These harnesses were designed by Tellington TTouch Instructor Marie Miller, having an O-ring at the top plus one at the front so that they can be used with a double-ended lead.
Using the double ended lead your dog can be trained quickly and easily to walk at heel without pulling.
Using these specially designed harnesses and a double ended lead you can train your dog not to pull in a gentle stress-free way.
No stress and no pressure on your dog’s neck.
Using a collar can put a lot of pressure on your dog’s neck and trachea, so a good harness is a much kinder and gentler way to walk your dog, especially if your dog has a tendency to pull.
Harnesses are recommended and used by many trainers, vets, and pet owners alike.
Simple yet effective, it shows your dog exactly what you want him to do.
• These soft fleece harnesses are a very comfortable walking dog harness, and also double up as a non pull-harness.
• Made from high quality, anti-pil double fleece, reinforced with matching or contrasting polypropylene webbing that provides total comfort and a great fit.
• When fitted correctly these soft and comfortable fleece harnesses won’t rub or chafe your dog.
• Quick and easy over-the-head fit with quick-fit side clips.
• Fully adjustable girth straps.
• Front rings are ideally positioned to re-balance pulling dogs
• Carefully researched measurements for better clearance of the dog’s front legs
• O-rings rather than D-rings – less wear on the webbing
• The webbing matching or contrasting with the colour of the harnesses
• Machine washable at low temperatures – do not tumble dry
We offer these super soft fleece harnesses in 10 sizes, to fit all dogs from the very small to extra large and everything in between.
We also have a wide range of colours available.
Royal Blue, Pink, Black, Charcoal, Grey/Blue, Hot Chocolate, Red/Black, Purple, Black/Pink, BRG (British Racing Green).
Rib Cage – Neck
Petite – Rib Cage-26-31cm – Neck – 26cm
XXS – Rib Cage – 36-45cm – Necck -36cm
XS – Rib Cage – 42-54cm – Neck – 37cm
S – Rib Cage – 43-61cm – Neck – 42cm
S-Md – Rib Cage – 45-64cm – Neck – 46cm
M – Rib Cage – 50-69cm – Neck – 58cm
MD – Rib Cage – 56-75cm – Neck -61cm
ML – Rib Cage – 62-91cm – Neck – 67cm
L – Rib Cage – 64-93cm – Neck – 73cm
XL – Rib cage – 72-103cm – Neck – 73cm
To correctly size your dog, measure him/her behind the front legs around the rib cage.
To measure neck (Start at POINT OF BREASTBONE and pull the tape snugly around base of the neck and back to POINT OF BREASTBONE. Go all the way around neck and back)
THIS IS NOT A COLLAR MEASUREMENT!
Your harness should fit snugly but not tight, allow two finger width all of the way around.
Caring for your fleece harness:
Easy care, machine washable at 30/40 degs, do not tumble dry.
We also sell matching training leads
Recommended by trainers, behaviourists, Tellington TTouch practitioners and vets
• Seen on TV Bang Goes the Theory. Featured in the press in the London Metro newspaper, Dogs Today magazine, Your Dog, Dogs Monthly, Dog Trainer Magazine etc.