We take your privacy seriously
Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your company name or business address) whenever you complete an online form. For example, we will obtain your personal data when you (e.g. register to use this Website, send us feedback, post material, contact us for any reason, sign up to a service,. We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing.
How we may use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- statistical analysis
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- marketing (see “Marketing and opting out” below)
- fraud prevention and detection
- billing and order fulfilment
- credit scoring and credit checking (see “Credit checking” below)
- customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
- to notify you any changes to this website or our services which may affect you
- security vetting
- improving our services
Marketing and opting out
Unless you have asked us not to do so, we may contact you about services and special offers which may be of interest to you.
If you prefer not to receive any further marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further “Your rights” below.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
- in the event that the Care 4 Dogs on the Go assets and goodwill are subsequently transferred to a third party
- to our agents and service providers
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology provided by SagePay
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- put your request in writing
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details)
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should log into your control panel and update your preferences to indicate that you wish to opt out of direct marketing.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
The cookies our website uses do not collect any sensitive information such as your name, address, email address, or any other contact details.
Cookies on our website are used for the following purposes
- To analyse the use of our website through Analytics software such as Google Analytics.
The cookies this website uses are:
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. .
|Randomly generated session key to make sure your order is going to you.
|WordPress cookie for login purposes of the site
We have a number of partners who promote our service on a success-only basis (i.e. instead of paying for advertising, we pay them commissions on sales). Cookies are required to allow us to reward these partners and these cookies are usually provided by specialist companies (known as affiliate networks). Neither us, the networks, or the partner advertising or recommending our services are able to identify you personally. We ask you to support us by allowing these cookies which ultimately help us to offer you the service we do at the price we do. Our affiliate cookies are provided by:
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Our contact details